Page 1 of 1

PT4 not working for Ignition

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2025 2:12 pm
by dutch81
Hi, I just downloaded the hand catcher via PT4 (trial) and I cannot get the HUD to appear at all. Please advise? I have enable logging checked, configured the site, and have clicked 'Get Hands' to no avail.

Re: PT4 not working for Ignition

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2025 4:06 am
by Flag_Hippo
I don't see a trial of the Ignition Hand Grabber linked to your account - just an expired subscription. You can sign up for a trial of the Ignition Hand Grabber here but should you need further assistance with that please open a Support Ticket so we can establish exactly what account/codes are in use. Click "Help -> About" in PokerTracker 4 and in the ticket let us know the email address and last six characters of the registration code that is displayed there.