PT4 not working for Ignition

Support for the Ignition, Bovada and Bodog Hand Grabber

Moderators: WhiteRider, Flag_Hippo, Moderators

PT4 not working for Ignition

Postby dutch81 » Fri Jun 13, 2025 2:12 pm

Hi, I just downloaded the hand catcher via PT4 (trial) and I cannot get the HUD to appear at all. Please advise? I have enable logging checked, configured the site, and have clicked 'Get Hands' to no avail.
dutch81
 
Posts: 337
Joined: Wed May 29, 2013 12:33 pm

Re: PT4 not working for Ignition

Postby Flag_Hippo » Sat Jun 14, 2025 4:06 am

I don't see a trial of the Ignition Hand Grabber linked to your account - just an expired subscription. You can sign up for a trial of the Ignition Hand Grabber here but should you need further assistance with that please open a Support Ticket so we can establish exactly what account/codes are in use. Click "Help -> About" in PokerTracker 4 and in the ticket let us know the email address and last six characters of the registration code that is displayed there.
Flag_Hippo
Moderator
 
Posts: 17072
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:50 am


Return to Ignition, Bovada, Bodog Hand Grabber

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests