Two Pair kicker, in paired board (Auto note filter)

Discuss and learn how to use TableTracker for table selection and NoteTracker for taking automated notes.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Two Pair kicker, in paired board (Auto note filter)

Postby Bill_Balas » Wed Apr 08, 2015 3:30 pm

Hello,

as far as I can see, I can´t filter different kickers within the filter "Made Two Pair On Flop One Hole Card Top Pair and Paired Board".

Can I?

Thanks
Bill_Balas
 
Posts: 161
Joined: Wed Oct 22, 2014 8:57 pm

Re: Two Pair kicker, in paired board (Auto note filter)

Postby kraada » Wed Apr 08, 2015 3:58 pm

That's correct, there's no filter for that in the filters area at this time.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY


Return to TableTracker & NoteTracker

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests