There is no ODBC Entry to use to choose

Forum with tips, support, etc, on using the PostgreSQL database with Poker Tracker. Please post any PostgreSQL questions here.

There is no ODBC Entry to use to choose

Postby phillkill » Fri Aug 08, 2008 8:23 am

Hello
I have a problem. I want to put the Postgres SQL Settings in PT2 Version 2.17.02
There appears: Port: 5432, Server4:Localhost, Username can be written as Passwor, but under the ODBC Entry to Use there is nothing i can choose, the list is empty.
What can i do to solve this problem.
I use the newest PostgresSQL 8.3

Thank you for help
phillkill
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2008 9:44 am

Re: There is no ODBC Entry to use to choose

Postby WhiteRider » Fri Aug 08, 2008 11:53 am

You will get better help for PT2 if you post in the PT2 section.
I'll move this, but see this post:
It is possible to use PT2 with postgres 8.3
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK

Re: There is no ODBC Entry to use to choose

Postby ptrack pat » Fri Aug 08, 2008 12:40 pm

ptrack pat
 
Posts: 4841
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2007 12:38 pm


Return to PostgreSQL Forum

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests